[lug] Feb 17 or weekend afterwards?

Ken Scott kscott at pcisys.net
Thu Jan 27 10:15:26 MST 2000

The CLUE group has some plans for a CD handout event, but I don't know all
of the details. I think Lynn Daneilson is on this list, and he would
better know, or Wayde would be able to find out from Lynn.

Thanks,
Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24