[lug] broadband internet to Superior

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at netinfra.net
Thu Jan 27 21:23:35 MST 2000

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 05:41:20PM -0700, Harris, James A (Jim) wrote:
> I am still trying to get more detailed information on when it's happening,
> but it sounds like it'll be available soon, which may open some doors and
> competition in that area... (we can only hope.)  WAHFrickinHOOO!  (Sorry,
> I'm sure you understand the frustration this relieves.)

Well, my info from somebody else there made it sound like the end of February
before this happens.  Still fairly soon, but not soon enough for me (I want it
now, dammit! :)

Of course, I got this from them.  As for Linux, servers, and the like: They're
agreeable to the whole shebang.  I'm personally going to get the 1Mbps line,
set up my own domain, web pages, etc, and they know about it.  More
importantly, they're okay with it.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
WhoDP: whodp://earth.activerse.com/pedersen