[lug] Realtek-based NICs

McIllece, Matthew W matthew.w.mcillece at lmco.com
Fri Jan 28 12:18:28 MST 2000

Do all Realtek-based NICs have this RTL8139 chipset?  If not, how do you
find out if a particular Realtek-based NIC has an RTL8139 without actually
having the card to look at?

Anybody else have bad experiences with Realteks?  I'm a little surprised
actually, since Realtek was recommended by someone else in an earlier post.