[lug] 2/19/00

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Jan 28 16:47:13 MST 2000

  Can anyone get us a Place to have our install/fix fest?  Preferably
close to Westminster or South Boulder?

  I'll talk to the local CompUSA and see if they'd have too many problems
if we were to put some people outside on the 17th for publicity's sake.
We probably won't be able to give out CD's infront of them as they sell
Linux distrabutions(sp?), but if we can attract some attention on a good
note for them and us, they might not mind.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting.		|      definitely doesn't mean it should
                                \_       be accepted.  Require quality.

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: