[lug] Fix/Install Fest.

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Mon Jan 31 10:58:02 MST 2000

Ok,
  This evening I'm going to go by COMPUSA and see if we can hole up
outside their store  for a few hours the evening of 2/17 since it's a
thursday.  We might not be able to give out media since they sell it,
but we can get some information out, as well as some things RedHat
and LinuxMall.com are sending me. (LinuxMall has a TUX costume we can
borrow.  Any volunteers?)

  Has anyone secured a location for a Fix/Install Fest for 2/18?
It would be good to "advertise" that at the handout.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting.		|      definitely doesn't mean it should
                                \_       be accepted.  Require quality.

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: