[lug] DSL in Denver?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Feb 1 21:11:53 MST 2000

On Wed, Jan 26, 2000 at 05:57:17PM -0700, Kyle Moore wrote:
> Anyone have DSL around Bowles and C-470 in Littleton?

Kyle,

Check with Rhythms.

www.rhythms.net

I have RADSL set up symmetrically (same speed up and down) at C470 & Ken
Caryl, and you're probably serviced out of the Columbine Central Office, but
you're a little bit further north, so I can't say with any certainty that
you're in the coverage area.

Very happy with Rhythms though.  Installer was a nice guy, used Linux at
home, had a clue, and put the DSL pair (I had USWest install it on it's
own pair of bare copper... didn't ride it in on the analog line...)
right where I wanted it in the house.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>