[lug] DSL in Denver?

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Wed Feb 2 22:34:09 MST 2000

I checked with them. I talked to a rep there who dumped me off to some
other company. That company said they could give me 128K DSL for like
$100 a month. I'm bummed because I actually checked USWest's site when
we were looking at places. One of the appealing parts of this house over
a few others was DSL and possibly cable in the near future. It actually
turns out I can't get either. I hate depending on other
people/companies.