[lug] DSL in Denver?

Moore, Kevin L klmoore at ball.com
Thu Feb 3 07:54:07 MST 2000

Last month, we had a thread on this topic. My house up here in Boulder is so
far from my CO that all I qualified for was 144k SDSL. Some of the providers
that could do it were Covad, Speakeasy, and Flashcom. All of the costs were
prohibitive with the exception of Flashcom: $79.00/mo., 1st month free, free
install, free equipment. It was pointed out to me by someone on the list
that Flashcom has the worst reputation for service(www.dslreports.com).
After going back and forth on this all month, I am going to go with
Flashcom. I hope that my desire for DSL, and the fact that I know a little
bit about computers and networking, will persevere over bad service.

My 2 cents......Kevin

Systems Administrator
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Boulder, Colorado