[lug] DSL in Longmont?

Brian Ketelsen briank at becos.org
Thu Feb 3 15:04:50 MST 2000

The only issue I've found with Linux and the Cisco is that DHCP doesn't seem
to work nicely.  I just set up the Cisco to be a DHCP server and gave all
the machines on my network (4 total) different static IP addresses in the
Cisco's DHCP server pool.  That way they really don't talk to the DCHP side
of the Cisco and everything works wonderfully.

Brian