[lug] Job Opportunity

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Feb 3 17:34:54 MST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 05:09:56 -0700
From: Robert Cvancara <eni.cvancara at flashcom.net>
To: allen at boulder.nist.gov

Wayde:  We are seeking an Operations Engineer for an exciting startup in
Boulder, CO to manage the internal infrastructure. Must have Unix System
Administration primarily with Solaris and Linux-some NT. Knowledge of:
Hardware Systems and configuration, scripting language such as Perl,
debugging experience, sendmail, router configuration, web server setup,
etc.

Are you, or do you know someone, who may be interested? I can give a more
detailed description --if interested.

Thanks--Bob Robert Cvancara
Executive Recruiter Employers Network Inc.  (303) 781-8383