[lug] DSL in Denver?

Brian Ketelsen briank at becos.org
Fri Feb 4 09:31:20 MST 2000

Some vendors are providing IDSL, which is nothing more than DSL (ATM)
protocols over an ISDN line by bonding all 3 ISDN channels together to
provide 144kbps service. This can travel over any line that qualifies for
ISDN which is not limited to copper-only loops.  The drawback is that you
need both a DSL "modem" and an ISDN adapter to make the solution work.  See
Qwest's website for more information.  I think Flashcom is doing this too.

Brian