[lug] Netscape plug-in/hlepers

Ruskell Todd G Todd.Ruskell at Colorado.EDU
Sat Feb 5 12:12:13 MST 2000

I asked a related question last week.  For a helper application, you also
need to pass the filename parameter to the program.  So, your application
command should look like this:  gv %s
The %s passes the source name to ghostview so the file is actually
displayed.

Todd