[lug] NT/Linux dual boot setup?

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Sat Feb 5 17:11:20 MST 2000

I believe you will have to have the IDE drive be boot disk as soon as
you put it in.  I remember being told (so take it w/ a shaker of salt),
that scsi won't boot if ide is in the system.

I recently installed NT with Linux already installed and it behaved
nicely (what a surprise).  Hopefully NT will behave with your OS/2 setup
as well.

Hugh