[lug] Newbie needs help W/ Samba config

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Feb 7 09:12:21 MST 2000

The O'reilly _Using Samba_ book by Eckstein, Collier-Brown and Kelly
is also available online from:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book/index.html

or pdf

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book/indexpdf.html

Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 08:03:24PM -0700, Whit Morrison wrote:
> deuce at uswestmail.net wrote:
>
> > Help, I am tying to learn linux and need some help with
> > Samba, I have a windoz network work now but want to replace one of the boxes with my Linux RH6.1 box.
> > I have check several books and many web site  but i have not found any thing that has help.
> >

> I found the book " SAMBA "  by John D. Blair a big help when I started with samba.  I got it from
> linuxmall.

http://www.tummy.com/ Consulting and Software for Linux and Unix
KRUD - Kevin's Red Hat Uber Distribution - the Freshest Red Hat every month