[lug] ODBC

kenw at ihs.com kenw at ihs.com
Tue Feb 8 14:42:18 MST 2000

Hi all:
	I'm getting desperate :-)

	Does anyone here have any experience in using ODBC on Linux?

	I'm having a hell of a time trying to get it set up - my
situation is that I have an informix db running on a sparc/solaris
box and I need to use odbc for access to it.

	Any pointers, hints, etc in getting it set up would be
*very* greatly appreciated. I've been barking up so many wrong trees
I'm starting to get hoarse.

	I'll be glad to supply more details of what I've done so far
if it will help, just didn't want to post a bunch of useless info to
the group if it wasn't needed.

Ken Weinert  kweinert at earthlink.net