[lug] gnome nxterm question

Gary Hodges hodges at srrb.noaa.gov
Thu Feb 10 15:20:42 MST 2000

I have a launcher for nxterm on my gnome panel.  Since many moons ago, it
would launch nxterms with a default geometry of 80x30 (30 is an estimate).
I was just playing around with some of the gnome and enlightenment
configuration tools, e.g. themes and backgrounds, and now my nxterm
windows launch as 133x33.  Even if I try to force the geometry to
something else, they still launch as 133x33.  What in the world is going
on?  xterm still works as expected.  That's all the data I have...

Gary