[lug] Presentations and Newbie How-To's

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Feb 10 17:45:52 MST 2000

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 Dunnmow at aol.com wrote:

> I cut and pasted the link from this mail note and all I get is a connection
> timed out. Is this link correct. I would enjoy reading the security howto.

The link I sent is correct, but it does seem to be having difficulties
today.  There may be some other places you can find the document, but I
don't have time to look right know.  Kevin can probably direct you easier
than I.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :44:06 -0000
I'll just try again later, thanks again.  Merle