[lug] New Presentations

KELLEY SCOTT T kelleys at ucsu.Colorado.EDU
Fri Feb 11 12:44:23 MST 2000

I would be in favor of a Python presentation. I believe that someone
mentioned the possibility of a Python networking presentation and that
sounded excellent. We had a Python presentation last year (?) but it was
pretty introductory, and it might be nice to get a little more depth on
some applications of this butt-kicking language. Overviews of a variety of
useful modules (new and old) would be a great topic as well.

2p from a lurker...

Scott T. Kelley, Ph.D.			E-mail: Scott.Kelley at Colorado.edu
Dept. MCD Biology			Phone : 303-735-1808
Campus Box 347				Fax   : 303-492-7744
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO  80309-0347
U.S.A.