[lug] vi/vim again w/ Star Office.......

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Sat Feb 12 18:34:26 MST 2000

There are also times that you are working on a server that only has a
terminal from the 80's on it and X is not even running.  There are also
times that you are administrating a server across the country and X is
very slow over your ssh connection.

For me it boils down to, vi/commandline if I am doing
administrative/server things and GUI when I am doing
personal/workstation oriented things.

Hugh