[lug] vi/vim again w/ Star Office.......

jstarkey at polaris.umuc.edu jstarkey at polaris.umuc.edu
Sat Feb 12 19:12:20 MST 2000

I can understand that. Looks like the way I am using the two right
now. I'm just familiarizing myself with X, I've been using Linux for
two months, strictly command-line. I actually have to log-out to cp
and rename files til I have more time to explore.

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of the vi intro that was just
posted do you?? I left it in Denver, I'm in Boulder now. I just tried
using it for my first C++ prog for school and got completely lost.

TIA,

John

On 2/12/00, 6:34:26 PM, Hugh Brown <hugh at math.byu.edu> wrote regarding
Re: [lug] vi/vim again w/ Star Office.......: