[lug] US West dial-up access

Burhan Surti Bsurti at al-faris.com
Sun Feb 13 01:03:42 MST 2000

Hi to all,

I have installed Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 on a PC which have already win'98 OS.
Through the magic partition it did create partition and installed Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 successfully.
And working very good.

But one problem here I am facing I am  not able configure the network card.
System has a 3Com EtherLink 10/100PCI card.
3c905c-TXM
Etherlink -10/100pci
(3c90x-Family)

Can any one tell me how to configure it?
I did try from lisa also but on time of card configuration it shows me following error:

eth0
This device is not available on your system. The device does exit, or the corresponding kernel module is not available. Please use module manager to load the corresponding module(s).

I tried with kernel module manager also.
But still not able to configure the card.

Pls note that as I mansion above same system has windows `98 OS. which is configured with network and connected with server.
And working good.

Can any one tell me solution for this.
Thanx
-Burhan Surti