[lug] US West dial-up access

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Feb 13 23:11:42 MST 2000

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 12:50:04AM -0700, Michael J. Pedersen wrote:
> I'll leave my opinions of USW as ISP or as telco to myself, this time.  People
> on the list know how I feel about them from past inquiries and responses :)

I have a friend who uses their DSL service and pays for the "business"
class of service.  He sent them THREE e-mail messages regarding setup of
simple DNS entries, and they couldn't figure it out.  He finally
e-mailed them a snippet to place in their bind.conf file, which through
the magic of cut-n-paste, they finally got in their servers and his DNS
started working properly... sad sad sad.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>