[lug] Install/Fix Fest on Sat.

Ken Scott kscott-list at pcisys.net
Mon Feb 14 16:20:45 MST 2000

I know that the CLUE group is planning an InstallFest for Saturday, Feb
19.

Last I heard, it will be at the Batky-Howell classrooms. Is this still
true? Have there been any updates about this recently?

Ken

--
><>   Ken Scott   kscott at pcisys.net   http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

              This is the day that the Lord has made;
              I will rejoice and be glad in it!          -- Psalm 118:24