[lug] Install/Fix Fest on Sat.

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Mon Feb 14 16:33:05 MST 2000

Since we don't have time to schedule the event right I'll see if he can
set us up with something next month.  Give the users time to really regret
their choice.

As per this week, It looks like I'll be heading down to englewood and
helping the CLUE crowd.

Robert

Thus spake Wayde Allen (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us):