CLUE: Re: [lug] Install/Fix Fest on Sat.

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Tue Feb 15 08:38:03 MST 2000

Ken Scott wrote:

> I know that the CLUE group is planning an InstallFest for Saturday, Feb
> 19.
>
> Last I heard, it will be at the Batky-Howell classrooms. Is this still
> true? Have there been any updates about this recently?

This is true.  From 9:30~5:00, Saturday, February 19th.
Batky-Howell is located in the CNA office building at
10333 E. Dry Creek (at the corner of Dry Creek & Havana).

http://www.batky-howell.com/location.html

Feel free to pass the word and please consider showing up
to lend us a hand.

--
Lynn Danielson
Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts