[lug] printer not detected

Bruce Yelen byelen at atlas.csd.net
Thu Feb 17 07:12:36 MST 2000

The newer parport driver has problems detecting the parallel
port/interupts on plug & play boards.  The mini-howto on parallel ports at
Linux.Org (sorry I don't have a copy handy) shows how to make a 30 second
configuration change to tell the driver what interupt to use to detect
your parallel port.

Regards,

Bruce