[lug] Today at the buell..

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Thu Feb 17 08:56:03 MST 2000

Yes,
  There are some of us from different groups.  I have some shirts and a
few CD's from RedHat.  LinuxMall is going to come down and bring
some things to give away also.  They are going to try and get us some
press coverage.

We're looking for a fun, friendly event.  No MS bashing.

Be there around 12:15 and look for the guys just hanging out in the
parking  lot, and the LinuxMall van.  I'll be running around in
jeans, a blue shirt and pretty short hair.

Robert

Thus spake Jason Ray Vallery (Vallery at Colorado.EDU):