[lug] Re: BLUG presence at the Computer and Technology Showcase

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Feb 17 10:22:35 MST 2000

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> hmmm  How quick do you need a turn around?  I may consider the
> Linux as a server actually,  and that could work on the desktop
> also.

I was hoping to get something to Tony by the end of this week, but right
now that doesn't look too likely.  All I really need is a commitment for
the presentation, and a title and abstract to give the event planners for
their scheduling and advertising.  If I can get these turned in by the end
of next week that would be great.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)