[lug] Re: BLUG presence at the Computer and Technology Showcase

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Feb 17 12:39:19 MST 2000

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Ferdinand P. Schmid wrote:

> It you can provide me with information on talk duration and the form of the
> talk (presentation only or seminar) then I would be willing to commit myself.

The following is what I received from Tony.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)

                             Seminar Description Form
                             ========================

Re: Your Seminar at the Denver Computer & Technology Showcase, Colorado
Convention Center, April 26-27, 2000

As an exhibitor you have the opportunity to present a seminar during the
show. Please fax the form back to me by February 28th. Please ship a black
and white logo to me by February 28th.  (camera-ready art preferred; black
and white .tif or .eps acceptable).

Company Name:

Speaker's Name:

Speaker's Fax:

Email Address:

Title of Presentation:

Seminar Description:

(Please try to limit your description to 50 words.)

Category listing (circle one):

   - Interactive Media
   - Web Based Application Development
   - Distance Learning
   - E-Commerce
   - Enterprise Computing
   - Data Warehousing
   - Client/Server Computing
   - Document Management
   - Wireless Communications
   - Computer Telephony
   - Datacommunication
   - Document Imaging
   - E-Business
   - Internet/Intranet
   - Security & Firewalls
   - Web Based Training
   - Y2K Litigation
   - Disaster Recovery
   - Management & Training
   - Multimedia
   - Networking
   - Virtual Private Networks
   - Email Viruses
   - Operating Environments
   - Software & Applications
   - Telephony Web Design
   - Wireless Technologies
   - Other___________________________________________

Are any dates or times impossible for the presentation?

Do you have a preferred date or time for presentation?

(If two requests coincide, I resort to first come first serve.)

Presentations are 30 minutes each. Sessions are presented once each day of
the show as long as time slots are available. If your seminar has
different requirements, please note them on this form. Requests will be
honored as the schedule permits.

YES.  I agree to do a direct mail/fax/email campaign promoting my
presentation(s).

(authorized signature)

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Your Pre-show seminar promotion is essential to a
successful presentation.

www.techshows.com
Event Management Services, Inc., A Division of 1st Communications
516 SE Morrison St, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97214
Phone: (503) 234-1552 ( Toll Free: (800) 422-0251 ( FAX: (503) 234-4253