[lug] postscript language help

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Feb 17 11:40:02 MST 2000

Thus spoke Wayde Allen
> > I need to write a simple postscript program.  All I need is to do the
> > following:
>
> I'd probably use LaTeX for this.

I thought about this, but I didn't have a LaTex text and did have a
Postscript one.  As it turned out, the coding was pretty straightforward.
It took a little while (I was up till 2am working on it), but I've got a
template that can be tweaked for any page dimensions now.  It centers
the text in different rows of each block.  And even uses the official "green"
color of the event for the CLIQ title line.  :-)

Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com