[lug] Today's events

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Thu Feb 17 20:54:09 MST 2000

Ok,
  If you have pics from today and/or where there, please send me what
you have, including your name/email.  I'm putting my pics on a page.
As soon as I get pics from The others who took them, I'll let those
of you who were there where the page is to get a preview and check
spelling.  Once approved, I'll make it available to Zonker from
LinuxMall so they can run the host again (thanks guys) and we can
all just link to it.

  If you're sending pics, please send a thumbnail with the original
so we can do it right.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting             |      definitely doesn't mean it should
                                \_       be accepted.  Require quality.
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: