[lug] Reverse domain registry question

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Fri Feb 18 11:02:39 MST 2000

Ok, thanks.  You and another guy have given me enough so that I can start
reading up in the right places.  I'm not on dialup, but on DSL and have a
/29 IP range (8 addresses).  I looked at ARIN's web site a bit and it
looked like that was a "big boys playground". I never expect too much from
USW so I probably won't be too disappointed.  I'll have to figure out the
zone information for me should look like so that I can mail it to them as
your friend did.

Thanks again and I'll report when/if it gets done.

Chip