[lug] Old hardware for sale

Ruskell Todd G Todd.Ruskell at Colorado.EDU
Sat Feb 19 11:29:08 MST 2000

Hi all,

At my wife's request, I'm trying to clean out my small hardware closet.
Since I know there are a few linux folks out there running older boxes,
and most (if not all) of this is linux compatible, I
figured I'd let you know what I found:

Goldstar 14" Monitor w/docs
2x Sony CDU-55E IDE CD-ROM w/ ISA controller card and docs
14.4 ISA internal modem (Unknown make/model)
28.8 Hayes Optima external voice/fax/modem
ISA SoundBlasterPro with docs

Last I knew, all of it worked.

I was hoping to get $25 for the monitor, and about $5 each for the rest.
If you're interested, make me an offer off-line.  I would also consider
donations for a worthy cause.

Todd