[lug] Lynksys Etherfast w/ Red Hat ?

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Tue Feb 22 05:13:49 MST 2000

In one of the installfests I helped a guy with this card and there were video conflicts
(w/ the interrupt, I think) which masked it.

Hmmm, take that with a grain of salt, memory kind of hazy on details, but I know that it
was a conflict with video card.

* Ken Scott (kscott-list at pcisys.net) [000222 04:51]: