[lug] 32meg linux running X?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Feb 23 14:07:31 MST 2000

Thus spoke metcalf at attglobal.net
> This is slightly off the subject but I'd like to thank Mike Hammel for his great article on
> graphics in the Mar 2000 Linux Magazine.  I learned a lot and got some ideas for further
> development.  Take a bow, Mike.

<snap>  Oops.  That lower back doesn't bend as well as it used to.

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad you found the article useful.  I owe
them another in that 2 part series, and Linux Journal another in a 3 part
series.  Both are gonna kill me when they find out I haven't been able to
work on them cuz of CLIQ.  Ah well.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com