[lug] BLUG Expo Booths

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Feb 25 10:38:41 MST 2000

OK, the next thing we all need to start thinking about is the BLUG booths
for both the CLIQ and the Denver Computer Technology Showcase.  We'll
need:

   - Warm bodies to be at the booths to answer questions

   - A banner for the booth to let people know who we are

   - Flyers or pamphlets to hand out

Optional but more interesting stuff would be some live demos of Linux and
other miscellaneous hand out material such as distribution CD's.  Anyone
want to start putting these pieces together?

The expo dates are:

   Colorado Linux Info Quest (CLIQ)    - April 1, 2000

   Denver Computer Technology Showcase - April 26 - 27th, 2000

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)