[lug] Re: BLUG presence at the Computer and Technology Showcase

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Feb 25 12:09:53 MST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> "Linux fullfills the needs" by Robert L. Harris
>
> With the growing need for servers of various strengths and services
> fighting the ever constringing budgets Linux fills the server room
> out with fast, stable and flexible configurations.
>

> That's the idea I'd like to roll with.  Being my first abstract feel free
> to fluff it up a bit.

It sounds fine to me.

> Which date would I be in for?

I don't know.  The people putting on the show are only soliciting the
titles and abstracts.  Like I said before, this is only at the "call for
papers" stage.  They will accumulate all of the proposed talks and then
build a schedule based on what they get.  Tony is planning on accepting
only two Linux based talks, and wants to run one per day.  That means you
will get either the 26th or the 27th.  If you have a preference, you need
to let me/us know so that this can be used to help them set the schedule.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)