[lug] Thanks

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Fri Feb 25 16:42:04 MST 2000

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Shadow Duff wrote:

> Hey, thanks for all the advise. I have another 4.2g drive available for my
> use. I will try that drive and get back to y'all.. I have one more
> question... It doesn't matter that I don't live in Boulder, much less
> Colorado does it?

No, but we do assess a long distance help fee <big grin>.

We actually have quite a few subscribers from around the world.  Some of
them have even been known to show up at meetings from time to time.  I'd
guess that Ralf Mattes in Germany currently holds the record for the
longest commute to a BLUG meeting.  Of course, I don't think he was in
Boulder just for our activities <grin>.  We also had a fellow drive up
from Langmuir Labs in New Mexico just for one of the meetings.

So ... maybe we'll see you around sometime.  Otherwise, we'll enjoy your
presence on the list.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)