[lug] Newbie Needs Help with dual-boot Install

Jeff Howell howeljs at louisville.stortek.com
Fri Mar 3 08:27:54 MST 2000

David_G_Cole at notes.seagate.com wrote:

> I've sunk a few (or more) hours into attempting to make a dual-boot PC with
> approximately equal size partitions for Linux (RedHat 6.1) and Win98. I've
> gotten close,
> but ultimately all I have to show for it is a Win98 machine and a lot of notes.
> Would someone be willing to lend a hand, by phone or in person, for
> an hour or two?  I can compensate you: my wife Beth makes world-class chocolate
> truffles, or if you prefer cold hard cash we can talk...

I can't think of anybody on this list that would require cash to help with
something
like this. But I don't think anyone would turn down truff;es or fermented grain
beverages ;)

If you're in the boulder/louisville/broomfield area, I'd be glad to help out.
303 673 5711.

--
 Jeff Howell
 EDS Unix Support