[lug] photo editor

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Mon Mar 6 14:26:49 MST 2000

I was hoping that there would be something easier than that.  I am
putting together a family webpage so I don't have much choice about how
the photo's were taken.  I just get to doctor them up and put them on
the page.  Are there digital cameras out there that don't have the flash
on the main axis of the lens?  How far off the axis does a flash need to
be before the reflection off the retina isn't picked up by the camera?

Hugh