[lug] ANNOUNCE: ipchains-firewall-1.7-beta

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Tue Mar 7 17:42:31 MST 2000

Ok, folks, I've hacked at the script some more. This version autodetects
what type of environment it is running (masq/standalone/routable)

http://firewall.langistix.com

naturally, it goes without saying that this is a BETA VERSION, and if you
blow up a production box with it, that's not my problem.

-Ian

--
<cosmo> wow, this is kinda nifty. the win98 protocol stack is
like a chinese finger puzzle, twist and turn in the right places,