[lug] no cable access, what about DSL?

Aaron Hayden Aaron.Hayden at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 7 18:04:15 MST 2000

Here's something that may answer your questions Michael,
http://www.control-escape.com/dsl.html.  Found it with a quick Google
search.

Another option is AT&T DSL.
(http://www.ipservices.att.com/ipaccess/dsl/index.html) They offer symmetric
DSL versus USWEST's ADSL.  I just wanted to let everyone know because SDSL
availability has a greater radius than ADSL.  AT&T offers speeds of 384 Kbps
and 768 Kbps for the cheap option (one IP).

By the way, I don't subscribe to DSL because I'm just too damn far away.  If
anyone from USWEST pays attention to this list: Get on the ball and roll out
the service to 55th and Baseline.

-Aaron Hayden