[lug] Reminder: CLIQ LUG Participation (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Mar 9 09:13:38 MST 2000

I was hoping we'd have started at least some discussion about what the
BLUG would like to do for our booth at the CLIQ by now.  So far ...
nothing!

I've attached the e-mail that I've received from the CLIQ administrative
group below so you all can see what we've got to work with.  Doesn't
anyone want to work on this?  Perhaps we can discuss some of this at
tonights meeting?

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)