[lug] perl/Tk question

Ralf Mattes rm at ns.aura.de
Tue Mar 14 13:22:41 MST 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, arnie wrote:

> After installing the perl/Tk module from the Bundle-Tk-1.00-tar.gz file,
> how do I make perl see the module in @INC, or otherwise have perl use
> the module? I am getting an error when the script gets to
>
> use Tk;
 ... and then? If you use CPAN/shell mode to install the modules
or install them with the 'classic' perl Makefile.PL/make/make install
everything should be set up ok (does 'make test' work?).
What is the exact error message when you 'use Tk'? Doesn't perl
find the module or does the module need a library that it can't
find?

 Ralf