[lug] Senior Network Researchers

Brad Doctor bdoctor at quova.com
Tue Mar 14 20:40:07 MST 2000

Location: Interlocken / Broomfield, CO
Company: Quova / www.quova.com
Position: Senior Network Researchers
Contact: jobs at quova.com

------
Senior Network Researchers

Quova is currently seeking an experienced Network Researcher in the
Denver/
Boulder area. This is a long-term opportunity in a dynamic environment.
We are building a cutting edge Internet service and offer an excellent
avenue
to increase one's skills and stay current with highly re-marketable
skills.

You must be a professional and able to communicate on all levels of
business.
Technical skills are network and Internet related, network design and
theory,
UNIX network programming (TCP/IP primarily), and LAN and WAN routing
protocols
(RIP, BGP). We need new and fresh ideas to solve some very complex
network
problems.

This Candidate is really a researcher, with a strong networking theory
and
computer systems background, and the ability to write simple programs to
test
their research theories.

Senior network developer candidates should possess a MSCS/Ph.D or
equivalent,
and have 4-6 years of academic or commercial experience with Internet
and
network protocols, with the ability to think creatively and manage your
own
research, in conjunction with the direction of the company. Solid
research
skills are a must. Candidate should be able to lead research into
network
services, theory, and protocols.

Primary responsibilities of our network researcher include researching
and
designing new methods of solving some of our core network issues. Time
is
spent analyzing existing problems, and researching new technology
solutions.

Quova offers excellent compensation package including benefits; help
relocating
to the Denver/Boulder Area; a fun, flexible working environment; and a
chance
to learn from a highly successful crew experienced in Internet startups.

If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your
resume
to jobs at quova.com for review, please include 'Colorado' in the subject
line.

--