[lug] BLUG Presence at the CLIQ

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Mar 15 11:21:18 MST 2000

Mike,

I have the following people to man the BLUG booth at the CLIQ expo on
April 1, 2000.

   Wayde Allen
   Scott Burks
   Kyle Moore
   Ferdinand Schmid

Ferdinand is planning on bringing some machines to show off samba, www,
ftp, e-mail, a hub, and a Windows client.  I think I can bring my laptop
along, and show a few other items as needed.  The Vmware people have
contacted me, and I'll touch base with them today about possibly showing
off their product.  Unfortunately, I haven't heard from anyone wanting to
show off GIS/GRASS.  I'll keep asking around.

Anyway, we'll be there.  What exactly will we need to bring, and/or do to
setup the booth?

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)