[lug] BLUG Presence at the CLIQ

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Mar 15 16:57:58 MST 2000

Thus spoke Elizabeth O. Coolbaugh
> Wayde,
>
> 	Are you planning on doing all the demonstrations at the
> BLUG booth?  Or should we be reserving time in the demo room for
> one or more official demos?

I'd prefer we hold off on giving the LUGs the demo room until we're
certain no one else needs/wants those slots.  The LUGs need less time to
prepare for them and I'd like to be able to provide the Demo room for
specific projects or companies if possible.

Then again, if BLUG does do the *VMWare* demo, they can have a Demo room slot
since VMWare is, I've been told, going to purchase a booth anyway (even
though they won't use it).  If they do that, they deserve a Demo room slot.

Wayde, if you get a chance when you talk to them, let me know if VMWare was
expecting to purchase a booth or not.  Or just send me their number and
Kevin or I will call them to verify that.

(Did I just make that more confusing, or less?)
--
Michael J. Hammel           |  I was pulled over for speeding, going about 100.
The Graphics Muse           |  The cop asked "Why were you speeding?"  I said