[lug] Alpha install

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Fri Mar 17 12:02:33 MST 2000

The installation should be pretty straight forward. The two screwy things
are:

1)	BSD partitioning. You have to use it on SRM. If the installer doesn't do
it automatically, you really need to read up on this before doing it. It's
different than PC style partitioning.

2)	SRM Variables. Setting the default variables so the system boots without
a console command.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585