[lug] KRUD Feb 28th distribution

Moore, Kevin L klmoore at ball.com
Fri Mar 17 21:09:21 MST 2000

I'm not sure. I've never been able to find any documentation on it. Sean R.
gave me this tip when it broke for me and a bazillion other people who
upgraded from 5.2->6.0. Looks like it is still a problem though....Kevin

Systems Administrator
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Boulder, Colorado
303.939.6174