[lug] 3Dfx drivers for KRUD

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Fri Mar 17 23:04:57 MST 2000

Atipa sent me a new box with a Voodoo3 board in it.  The XFree86 3.3.5
driver that comes with KRUD has locked up my box 3 times tonight while
trying to configure GNOME/Enlightenment.  Granted, the latter two are buggy
as hell, the driver shouldn't lock up the entire box.  There are also lots
of artifacts on the display during window manager animations.

Is there a newer SVGA driver in RPM format that I can load?  I usually just
use Xi drivers, but I don't have one for the Voodoo3 right now.  I'll
probably try to download it, just to see if it behaves any better.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |     Home is where the house is.